Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Keeping A TuVous Bag

I make SO many sales from keeping a TuVous bag with me at ALL times. I keep inventory, biz cards and information about TuVous that I can hand out. Here are a few examples of how I use my bag in my day to day routines.


  • I take it to football games, baseball games etc and show other mom's what goodies I have. My bag always strikes up conversation.
  • When at restaurant's if I have an amazing hostess I will leave her an item as part of her tip. She ALWAYS get's soooo excited.
  • When my kids have Dr. appointments I take my bag in. I like to compliment the nurses on their earrings etc and then talk about my bag. I have sold 5 necklace's at one Dr. appointment just by doing this.
  • At my kids school I will either send TuVous as teacher gift's OR better yet.. take the bag in and let THEM choose out an item from my bag. How can they just choose 1 item right haha! They usually want to buy other items OR book a party.
  • At the bank I can give away an item to the teller who always is wearing cute earrings. 
 Get creative with this. Remember it is YOUR job to get TuVous EVERYWHERE!!! The more places you can get your TuVous items the better! This is building your business. It's FREE advertising that big companies pay millions for. If you were selling cookies and that became your business wouldn't you give the everyone? Donate to bake sales, gift to neighbors, take to children's schools etc. YOU would be knows as the cookies lady right?? Your job is to be the TUVOUS lady! The one that always has that cute bag of stuff! The one who is always wearing cute fashion. Watch the Video below to see my bag and all that I carry in it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment