Sunday, August 28, 2016

                  Building Your Social Media Presence

1. "Hide" your friends list on fb. Here is how to do that.

Click "friends" and you will see the small edit pencil. Click edit privacy.

Make sure "only me" is selected in who can see your friends list.


2. Add your picture to your profile picture. This photo should not be of you and a child or spouse. This picture needs to be a good photo for your customers to get to know you. Do not change this photo often so pick a photo that you like.



3. Fill out your "about" section on your fb profile. This allows your customers and those your friend on fb see that you are a real person and can connect with you on a different level. Maybe they used to live in the state you are from. Maybe they used to work as a nanny like I did back in the day. The key is to connect anyway possible through our fb profiles. This makes you relatable. Fill out as much as you feel comfortable with. 



4. Friend 10 NEW people a day on Facebook. I know you hear me talk about friending 10 new people a day on Facebook and I get a lot of "how though" haha... so I am going to explain to you what I do to find new friends which helps me get new team members each month AND parties.

I join groups. I join lots of groups haha! The groups I join though are specific to what I like though. This helps me to participate. So what I do is I think of all the stuff I'm into lol.

Reading
Walking Dead
baking
healthy meals
crock pot meals
decorating
couponing
scrapbooking
fashion
etc

What are YOU into??? There is a group for EVERYTHING!!!!!

I search for groups with these topics in mind. Then once in the groups I comment, post, talk... others get used to seeing my cute face haha ;) BUT... then when I friend them they recognize me. BOOM we already have something in common... THE WALKING DEAD DUH! Then when we are friends the first thing I do is I go to their page and comment on one of their pics. I always compliment because there is just NEVER enough complimenting in my book! This immediately breaks the ice and they love me! BOOM.. now when they see my stuff in my newsfeed they comment back. They also see my TuVous ;) When I eventually ask them if they would host a party for me they are like HECK YES!!! THAT GIRL SAID I HAD CUTE HAIR lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment