Friday, September 23, 2016

How To Recruit on Facebook



I know we all want to spread the amazingness of TuVous right?? People NEED TuVous in their lives. It can be SO life changing in so many different ways. Financial, friendships, new experiences and being part of something. You never know WHY someone would want to join an this is why it is so important to not count anyone out when thinking of who you can approach with this opportunity.


1. Write your list of 100. Think of all those that you feel could use this in their life. Think of everyone and write their names down. I recommend going through your Facebook friend list. Write down all those names that love fashion, are looking for a job, maybe have grown children and need a hobby, own a salon or boutique, take great selfies, seem out going or any other reason that pops in your head.

2. I like to keep things simple when it comes to recruiting. If you overwhelm people with info they shut down and won't even read what you send them. I like to keep it light hearted and fun... I mean this is fashion! It does NOT need to be that serious ;) Go to the list you have created and also pull up your fb friends list again. Start by reaching out with a fun message to people. This is what I send to keep it short, sweet and simple! "OMG.... Have you seen TuVous yet???" This allows them to answer back, it's not a paragraph to read and MOST do not even see your posts on fb. Facebook hides so much from us. Most are going to write back saying "No, what is that?" This allows you to tell them about it. Again, keep it fun and lighthearted. The second you sound like a sales person they shut you off.

3. The BEST place to recruit is during your fb parties. This is when guests are experiencing how fun and easy TuVous really is. REALLY pay attention to those in the party. You should be friending all those that are engaging. When I notice someone commenting on all posts and being fun I will shoot them a message saying this "OMG you should TOTALLY be doing this with me haha ;)" Again, keeping it lighthearted and fun. You will notice I am blunt BUT I also put the HAHA and wink face to also make it easy to play off. Most have already been thinking about it OR this will get them thinking about it. This is the BIGGEST way I recruit and is my GO TO LINER for recruiting. Ask most of those that I have brought into TuVous.. they will tell you it started with THAT line haha. REMEMBER TO ALWAYS ASK EVERY HOSTESS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment