Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Momentum

How important is momentum to your business?

I believe that momentum is one of the fastest ways you can boom your business or slow it down. When I look back at all my success I try to disect what I did and how I can teach it to others. Momentum is one of those keys that sticks out tremendously.

When I first started the first company I was with I had no idea if this was going to work or not. I had many telling me I was crazy. Don’t get into Network Marketing they would tell me. You're are already so broke you need to get a real job. I chose not to listen to any of it. I decided to put my head down and get to work. I had nothing to compare myself to since that company was only 6 months old at the time.

I was excited and I loved the products. I had this huge feeling that this was going to be BIG I just didn’t know how or when. My attitude was to go out and tell as many people as I could about our products. To show these “nay sayers” that they were wrong. That $5 jewelry was amazing!!! I believed that this opportunity could change my life.



I imagine this excitement as if you are getting ready for a race. I have boughten the cutest shoes. I have practiced riding the bike in preparation for the long stretch. I am excited for this journey and all that comes with it. This is how it is when you first start your business. There is a NEW excitement. You have butterflies inside and you can’t wait to get out on that business bike.

Think of your business as a GIANT HILL. Your bike is the vehicle that gets you up this hill but YOU are the one that has to peddle this bike. At first it may seem easy. You are rested and you have some momentum at the beginning of the race. When starting out your business that excitement is what creates momentum for yourself within your business. Everyone around you feels this excitement. Any party you do or person you bring into the company as well will feel this excitement. When everyone is feeling this energy it creates a huge ball of momentum. When you duplicate your momentum your bike goes faster.

What can happen shortly after we have started the business or our bike ride we get tired right? Maybe you had a bad party. Maybe you have had 5 no’s in a row. What happens is people decide to pull over and take a rest. This is the WORST thing you can do for your business. It is so much harder to get back on the bike and start in the middle of the hill than it did when you were at the bottom. When you get back on the bike what happens… you go backwards for a minute before you catch a grip and are able to peddle and peddle. The same is with YOUR business. How discouraging is it that every time you start your business you pull over and have to get started again in the middle of a hill. It’s also hard when you realize your business seems to go backwards until you get good momentum again right?

This is why it’s so important to NEVER quit peddling. Even when life throws you curve balls and you have to slow down DO NOT pull over. When you have teammates that choose to pull over to take a rest YOU DO NOT stop with them. You can yell back to them encouraging words but do not stop yourself. You keep your feet firmly on those peddles and keep going!

I can honestly tell you that keeping my feet firmly peddling has kept the momentum growing constantly for me and my success. When you continue to keep growing it creates more excitement and that excitement feeds down into your team. I also know it is just as important to teach your teams to do the same. The faster you help them achieve their goals the more excited they will become which creates more momentum with them and within in your organization. This is why I recommend Team Lead in 30 days. I understand that the faster I can teach and help each person that I bring into TuVous Fahion achieve the Rank of Team Lead they will be earning a bigger paycheck and will also be recognized for their accomplishments. This is HUGE for creating success within my business.







No comments:

Post a Comment