Monday, August 29, 2016

Daily To-Do List

This is what I do on a daily basis for my business. The key is to keep momentum going all the time. It is SO hard once momentum has stopped to get it going again. If you follow these 3 steps each day it will create amazing momentum with not tons of effort.



These 3 things I do each morning before I do any other work.

1. Send messages to all those that have birthdays that day. I do not post on their wall. I send a private message. This stands out from the rest. Sometimes if I know them a little better I will send a video or a funny voice message. Make this fun! It will keep people connected to you.

2. I spend 30 min commenting on my friends posts on fb. NOT just on TuVous consultants but those that are in my network. This keeps them in my news feeds and keeps me in theirs. DO NOT just "like" posts. "Likes" do NOT count. You have to comment. Everyone likes when people comment on their posts. YOUR job is to make everyone in your network feel special. Set an alarm for 30 min and spend that time networking on your social media. I also go into the groups I have joined and comment on posts in there as well.

3. I friend 10 new people on fb. I do this by joining groups. I talk about this Here


No comments:

Post a Comment