Sunday, June 21, 2015

Picking Your 10 Board of Directors

You’re starting a multi-million dollar company and have 10 open seats around your Board Room table. You want to fill those seats with POWER HOUSES who can help launch your business to new heights.

Make a list of 10 people who have some or all of the following qualities/strengths:
  • Action oriented
  • Good at everything they do
  • Integrity
  • Entrepreneurial
  • Loves passive income
  • Corporate Executive
  • Competitive
  • Team Player
  • Network Marketing background
  • Hard Working
  • Center of Influence
  • Social Butterfly
  • Traditional Business Owner
  • Loves to Help Others Succeed
  • Stay at home moms
  • World Traveler
  • Professional
  • Has the midas touch

 WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR BOARD OF DIRECTORS LIST

CONGRATS, YOU’VE TAKEN ACTION AND HAVE A LIST OF 10 POTENTIAL POWERFUL BUSINESS PARTNERS. WHAT DO YOU DO NEXT?

FOLLOW THIS SIMPLE & PROVEN FORMULA.
WE LIKE TO KEEP THINGS SIMPLE, SO BEST TO SEND THEM A MESSAGE ON FACEBOOK.

HERE’S WHAT THE Message SHOULD LOOK LIKE:



YOU: Hey NAME,
I hope you’re doing great!
You know this is going to sound CRAZY LOL but you take the best selfies (or name something that compliments the business like you are just so beautiful, you take great selfies, your so likeable etc...and I am starting a fun online fashion busines and thought you would be great at it too with those selfie skills! ;) would you be open to more info?

 THEM: Some variation of “Yes, I’m interested in learning more.”

 Then utilize Andrea's "script" thats shes used to sign over 400 presenters personally into her business.
 Remember the least you say the better! 

Here is the script:

YOU: If I sent you a quick business overview would you listen to it? STOP DONT SAY ANYTHING ELSE... First one to talk loses 

They say yes 
Awesome when would you like to listen to it DONT SAY ANOTHER WORD! 
She says tonight 
You say ok cool I'll follow up after dinner, would that work? 
Her: yes 
You: SEND  BUSINESS OVERVIEW
You: did you have a chance to listen to the overview 
If she says yes: awesome let me ask you, what did you like best? 
Her: I love that you make up to 55% commissions! 
You: me too!!!! So I feel it's a good fit and would love to get you going on the next step of your new business.... Are you ready to get started? DONT SAY ANOTHER WORD! 
If she says no she didn't listen to it yet: 
You: that's ok, I'm a busy mom I totally understand that! So when would you get a chance? Then set up another follow up 
If she's ready: awesome, here's my website as soon as your in I can add you to our training group! 
If she says she's not ready: 
You: that's totally ok, I know starting a business is a big decision, let me ask you are you open to more information? (If they say no they are not ready normally it means they need more info) at this time you plug them into a 3 way call with your elite upline

(dont say the words in blue

No comments:

Post a Comment