Thursday, May 14, 2015

Why it's Important to Have a Customer Facebook Group



Ok I want to explain a little more WHY I HAVE A CUSTOMER GROUP smile emoticon I get asked this all the time.... Andrea WHY when you already have a fb page... Ok here is the deal. On my fb page not everyone sees my posts that I make. Because of the way fb keeps changing things I wanted to have a better way to connect with my customers and who follow me. I do this group instead of sending out emails and a newsletters. NOW, this is what works best for me... you can do it anyway you want smile emoticon
Tips! 
*You still need a business fb page!!!!! 
* DO NOT just add people into your group!!!!!! THIS IS A MUST!!!!!!!!!! It is so rude to just add someone into a group! you MUST ASK first smile emoticon
*During your Facebook parties instead of sending them to "like" your fb page have them "join" your group.
* Do giveaways and make your group FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep them paying attention to your group!
*Add EVERY hostess into your group. If she adds peeps give her a gift! C'mon share the love wink emoticon
* Yes I use your photos that you share! They don't ALWAYS want to see just my amazing face haha. 
*Post daily!!!!!! Not 3x though lol. Just once is enough wink emoticon
* Ask EVERY Single customer to post a picture of them wearing their items they got from you in the group!!! Show the tuvous love!!!
Ok these are just a few tips! Want to see more of how my group works??? Here is the link! Join it smile emoticon


No comments:

Post a Comment